- This event has passed.
Adeste+ Waterfall: Audience Centred Experience Design – A glance at the Opera world
June 17 @ 10:00 am - 11:45 am CEST
- Katarina Mazuran,Audience Development manager for Croatian National Theatre in Rijeka, partner of the ADESTE Plus project.
- Hannah Griffiths – General Manager Birmingham Opera Company
In this webinar, part of a series of ADESTE+ webinars, we are going to discuss the case study of the Croatian National Theatre in Rijeka, partner of the ADESTE Plus project with Katarina Mazuran, Audience Development manager, in conversation with other relevant speakers of the Opera sector such as Hannah Griffiths – General Manager Birmingham Opera Company. Within the framework of the CREATIVE EUROPE Project ADESTE Plus, the speakers will share their views about their journey to become audience-centred.
Register in advance for this meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZIvfuqrrzMiGd3ONqsFE2awKzW8vjCmxCqg
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
What is going to happen that day? Get ready to turn your camera on and have a conversation on organisational challenges of becoming audience-centred.
- Adeste+: What is it all about?
- Insights from the opera world
- Debate in small groups: organisational challenges of becoming audience-centred
- Get together and closure